Wednesday, March 10, 2010 | By: janet

It Was Fun...

...while it lasted!

Last year was quite the year for me!

As a well known music lover, girls included, we embraced many concerts.

Never having a clue it was the beginning of the end.

You know, the end of the string of concert jamming events- at least temporarily for a year or so! lol

In fact just this month and last month I tried squeezing in two more as a final hurrah.

But Gibbs didn't seem keen on the idea.

I can't imagine why. ;o)
I wonder when my next concert will be.


Photobucket

2 comments:

These Nine Acres said...

Soon!

I've only been to one this year :0(

The Church Lady said...

Concerts are so much fun! I have not been to one in ages and I'm itchin' to go, but don't want to pay the outragious prices for the big name people!